• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idle Worker Icon change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings! Basically, I'm making a melee map and everything, and I need to change the Idle Worker icon for the human race only.

What I do is go to Advanced -> Game Interface, and from then on click on Icon - Idle Worker. The problem is, the default is set to "Peon", which is an option which contains all four pre-set idle worker icons for the four melee races.

So the problem is, changing one changes all the other, as apparently I need to make a compilation like the "Peon" one.

What I do is, I try to make a custom compilation in the box where you can type in a path, and I tried to type in all four paths in the correct order(Human/Orc/Undead/Nelf). Basically, an example:

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPeon.blp,ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNKnight.blp,ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTroll.blp,ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNOrc.blp

Though, this didn't work once again, and changed all icons into the same one(the one I want only for the human race).

So, yes, my question is, how can I change the Idle Worker icon ONLY for the human race without affecting the Idle Worker icons for the other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.