• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idle worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
> Or you can go advanced -> hud -> idle workers and the icon of your worker :)

You can only change one race's idle worker, not all four, through gameplay interface. Importing an icon and changing the path to one of the race's workers as I Dat-C3 specified fixes the problem.

edit: just for you C3

Last edited:
Level 4
> Or you can go advanced -> hud -> idle workers and the icon of your worker :)

You can only change one race's idle worker, not all four, through gameplay interface. Importing an icon and changing the path to one of the race's workers as I Dat-C3 specified fixes the problem.

edit: just for you C3

He want it for a campaign, so that is the easiest way

Level 6
> He want it for a campaign, so that is the easiest way

But as I mentioned before, the game interface only changes ONE race's icon, not all four (image: http://i.imgur.com/2hnWU7r.png).

OP is basing his race on human race, so you'd have to change the icon of peasant that exists ingame already to get the same effect. In my interface, I am only able to change the icon of peon, which implies that it will be the icon for the orc race only, which won't work for human race (unless it's the universal idle worker icon... but I doubt that).

Status
Not open for further replies.