• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idle workers count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Do you mean with Triggers? Or something else? You must be more specific so we know what you want exactly.

Code

You gotta specify exactly what you need, cause I would try to help but I have no idea what effect you're trying to accomplish

He did.

He wants the number of workers that are not doing anything. The game shows this number in the left bottom corner with the icons of the units. How can this number be stored in a variable for later use? is the question.

Level 16
My best bet on this is give all peon type that are idle some sort of passive ability that has a buff (put this ability inside of a disabled spellbook so it doesn't show up), set the buff icon to no icon so it doesn't show up and use a trigger to count how many units have this buff. This is my best bet as I have never dealt with this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.