• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Change color on curse debuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Hi all.

I'd love if someone could change a debuff from warcraft 3. Nothing complex, but complex enough that I don't know how to do it.

Basically I want the Curse debuff's color to be changed to green so its like a poison debuff.

+rep and credits in my map to anyone who does it. Also tell me how to import it, cuz I'm illiterate when it comes to importing models and effects.

Level 14
Here you go
View attachment GreenCurseTarget.mdx

Hope this works for you. Otherwise you can change some of the colors with Magos Model Editor

To import it:

Download it.
Open your map
Open the import manager
Import the file you downloaded.
Save the map
Restart the map
Now if you want to replace the curse model completely go to the buff section in the object editor.
Hit ctrl+F and type curse
Find the Art - Target field and double click it
Double click Curse <Target>
Select import and choose the new model
Voila!!

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Here you go
View attachment 139578

Hope this works for you. Otherwise you can change some of the colors with Magos Model Editor

To import it:

Download it.
Open your map
Open the import manager
Import the file you downloaded.
Save the map
Restart the map
Now if you want to replace the curse model completely go to the buff section in the object editor.
Hit ctrl+F and type curse
Find the Art - Target field and double click it
Double click Curse <Target>
Select import and choose the new model
Voila!!

Many thanks, although I've already made it myself (dumb luck) and another member also made it.

Still, thank you for your effort. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.