• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Change attachment for alternate form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have a model and it's have a problem.
2021-01-18_211616.png
2021-01-18_211733.png
The normal form and alternate use same model. In alternate form, position of head, right hand, weapon change but it still use same attachment of normal form. And it look wrong when add effect to it.

So is there any way to create specific attachment for normal form and alternate form? I don't want wasting space by import 2 different model for each form.

Last edited:
Level 6
you should create a second set of attachment points with names like "head alternate ref", "hand right alternate ref" etc
once you do that game should automatically reattach effects when alternate form activates
i think that's how nelf druid models work
I have tried it before but it not work, i add "head alternate ref" but in alternate form it still use "head ref".

Status
Not open for further replies.