• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Chance to summon units for a limited time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So i cant get my head around this, ive searched around for someone with the same ide but didn find any.

My Thought is When you Autoattack a unit and you have This specific buff on you.

There is a let us say 5% chance to summon a unit for a limited time.

But it is able to summon more of this unit without the old one disappers.

Level 39
If you want it to work properly: use a Damage Detect system and trigger an on-hit effect for units with the proper buff.

If you want it to work easily, use the "A unit is attacked" event. This will fire whenever a unit begins an attack but doesn't require the attack to happen to actually go off-- you can cheat the event by repeatedly right-clicking a target and it will keep firing despite your unit never actually attacking the target you're clicking. However, if people don't realize this is something they can do, nobody will ever notice it going off when it 'shouldn't because it's only a 5% chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.