• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Challenging Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't appreciate the situation. Very few maps have a UI already available for use and good quality. Sure, you can just say 'I told you it was hard', but it is more wise to accept that UI then to wait for eternity for a user to try to make one for you.
If you really knew UI was hard to make and that a fitting one exists already, you wouldn't make a thread like this.
This, is basically what you're doing:
'I would like someone to build a car for me. Yes, I know it is "challenging", and yes, I know I can simply buy one that already suits my needs, however I want one that's unique, and I'll award the person who spends so much of their time and energy making this for me with nonsensical digital data, otherwise known as rep.'

Level 10
'I would like someone to build a car for me. Yes, I know it is "challenging", and yes, I know I can simply buy one that already suits my needs, however I want one that's unique, and I'll award the person who spends so much of their time and energy making this for me with nonsensical digital data, otherwise known as rep.'

LOLOLOLOL, I laughed so hard, you are 100% right

You people should learn to use things that were already made, not to ask for something new but similar just because you want something unique

Status
Not open for further replies.