• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChainSawSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Give credits if u use it in your map\campaign and don't edit without permission!

Keywords:
Chainsaw, Chain Sword, Sword, Attachment, Weapon, Zombie Cleaner
Contents

ChainSawSword (Model)

Reviews
06:20, 6th Feb 2014 MiniMage: I would suggest you to remove the sawblade at the tip, it throws off the entire model and makes it look quite weird to be honest. However, this alone will still make the weapon too long. So as such, I would recommend...

M

06:20, 6th Feb 2014
MiniMage: I would suggest you to remove the sawblade at the tip, it throws off the entire model and makes it look quite weird to be honest.

However, this alone will still make the weapon too long. So as such, I would recommend you to stick with three sawblades. It would probably look better if you made the blades spin faster and if you added a possible blur to it, like the gyrocopters propeller or something similar. I think that'll make it interesting.