• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

centaur worker

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Worker of centuar race, maybe i use this for my maps

Textures ingame
Model:
Units\Centaur\CentaurWorker\CentaurWorker.mdx
Units\Centaur\CentaurWorker\CentaurWorker_Portrait.mdx

Keywords:
centaur, worker, slave, horse, peasant, peon, runner
Contents

centaur worker (Model)

centaur worker (Model)

Reviews
19:48, 27th May 2009 shamanyouranus: The custom texture is entirely unnecessary because the only difference between it and the original texture is the rope on his back. You could do the same thing with ingame textures. Do it. 28th May 2009...

M

19:48, 27th May 2009
shamanyouranus: The custom texture is entirely unnecessary because the only difference between it and the original texture is the rope on his back. You could do the same thing with ingame textures. Do it.

28th May 2009
Pyritie: Fix the unwrap on his chest so it isn't all stretched. Also, why is his chest sticking forward so much?

Level 6
You should add a better screenshot. Abd as syltman says it doesnt look like it needs custom texture from the screenshot. Almost every centaur can be done with the ingame textures.

Level 1
Granted I do not understand the basics of modeling quite yet for warcraft 3, but I am familiar with milkshape. I will say that the concept is there and from other members I guess the file size is a problem. I have tried to create modded maps of different races and the centaur race was one of them so it is a great idea.