• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Centaur-Tribeleader

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Many thanks to DpC-Makro for helping.U see... it's my second skin. plz rate it and give me tips after 3 days i will deleted this skin. but if u use it give credit to Has-du-Drogen and/or Dpc-Makro!!!Ah jeah... path:textures\keeperofthegrove.blp
Contents

Centaur-Tribeleader (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Pretty...bad Yea thats all I need to say
Level 6
Well, it's a good start with shading... but you might want to practice more before posting skins. Blend the hair around the face a little and use less smoothing on the body. So add some texture to the white or off-white on the body. Good idea for the skin, though.

Level 4
100% freehand? Color shading is important, you dont wanna burn and dodge on flesh tones, you wanna pick a peachy-er color and work withing that color pallete, and then highlight afterwords with veryveryveryvery soft magenta and yellow (just a tiny bit)
Theres much to work on, but concentrate on that, becasue if you can get that down, your not gonn abe good at this.

This isnt that great of a skin, but if you learned to do this stuff right, it could be.

Level 11
if this is a centaur it needs to be more hairy and ugly.centaurs are like pirates in a way.they are primative and dont look so much liek humans but a bit like taurens.
3/5 if u say its your third skin you wont get any sympathy