• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Centaur escape 1.3

Contents

Centaur escape 1.3 (Map)

Level 16
your kick system is focked up. It does the dialog multiple times, and it keeps pausing and unpausing the game, you must use alt + f4 to exit the map.

When a player leaves, his unit is NOT removed. So whole game is over if someone quits and his unit is only one left alive, making your continues totally useless.

And the game was boring.

Level 3
I havn't played the map, so I will not give any CnC this time, but seeing someone as mini-me, I have to say something.

Dude, instead of litterally flaming and tearring his map apart, Why dont you try telling him what to do instead? or at least give some pointers/ideas on how to fix the current problems, cause what you're doing there, is nothing but plain rude.
He spent time trying to make those things, so either try to help him mate, or try not to say anything :p

Level 16
Dude, instead of litterally flaming and tearring his map apart, Why dont you try telling him what to do instead?

You think that comment of mine was flaming and tearing his map apart? Well, you have lived a very sheltered life, buddy, since you if you consider that flaming, you havent seen flaming at all (or just dont understand the meaning of the word). If i would have wanted to flame, i surely would have had something much worse to say.

How am i NOT telling him what to do in his map? Im telling him to fix his kick system, i explain how it bugged.
Then i point out a bug in his map about the leaving and unit not being removed.

Only thing what i say that can even slightly be considered flaming (by a very tight ass person) is that in my oppinion the map was boring.