• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Celestial Assault

Contest Material. This is my second entry for the Special Effect Contest #16 - Stairway to Heaven.

Closer View:
178250-338e6d28cea6cd7ecc85ffde9ec567aa.gif

Magos (Most effects in Magos are not rendered properly):
full

Old Version:

full

I couldn't upload a better image because Hive doesn't allow HD shit

Changelogs:
- Initial Release
1.1 - Changed the colors a bit. The heavy yellow hues made it too monochrome. Weapons are now coloured and fade away instead of sinking into the ground. A bunch of other Particle Emitter tweaks.

Keywords:
holy, light, angel, attack, weapon, fly, wings, shockwave,
Contents

Celestial Assault (Model)

Reviews
Mister_Haudrauf
Finally. The Results are out and now i can approve it.
Level 30
@xYours Trulyx Alright. I will leave it in pending for now. At least until the end of the Contest. Once it ends i will Approve it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ps. Don't ask why. I had a Conversation with someone about Approving Entries during a Contest. An unwritten Rule so to speak, which didn't know of. :p Don't be offended.

Level 10
Just seeing this effect practically forces me to make a spell for it in my map even though I thought I was done making spells. I imagine that the wave of light resurrects every allied corpse as it passes over them while simultaneously damaging and knocking back all enemy units. Good job!