• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CD-KEY Problem , Cant get into battle.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Well my real computer is away....
So i started to play warcraft tft on my laptop...But when i try to enter battle.net it gives me this: "Your CD-Key is currently disabled (0)" or somethin like that... Can some1 know how to fix it?

P.S. i already Reinstalled , even with difrent CD-Key...... Still nothing...

Please do some good news and replay to this post... But good news please... I am bit shocked... so dont shock me more of bad news , SERIUSLY!

Last edited:
Level 5
well id have to say maybe you did something bad and bnet didnt like it so they made it so your computers could no longer access bnet. however you would have had to have been using hacks or something for them to do something like that. However maybe they just ip banned you. not a very good thing either! but heres the good news so far it sounds like your not insane yet

Level 10
I just read post in Battle.net, looks like i am banned pernamently , well i sent support message to Suport Blizzard...:thumbs_down:

Why those blizzard "assh**es" are so EVIL and CRUEL in these days...First they hire some "bit**es" for WoW , what bans many innocent players...
Then they start to build more cruel programs and now Ruins Warcraft, Even isnt enough with lore rapin of Warcraft.... :angry: :thumbs_down:

I even read blizzard posts... Many crazy guys, who flamin and trollin with full power and blizzard dont do anything...

Level 22
Yes coz Blizzard forums is the most retarded place ever. Maybe every other forum is better coz in Blizzard forums there r many (almost all) trolls, flammers and most importantly - unmannered NOOBS who suck at the game and wanna punish everyone for their loserishness with insults.

Level 10
I dont know anything to do... Now i dont have anything left to play on internet.... Warcraft 3 was only game what i could realy nicely play on internet , now i haave nothing those @%!#@%!#%!# blizzzard assholes banned me for nothing :cry:

What the hell i can do to fix this... I think nothing, #%@#% support just cycle me... God damn i am so angry :angry:

I think i can do nothing... All those 4 years of warcraf is no more... Have to play that CS again... psc....

Level 13
That can't be!!! Blizzard CAN'T ban a new bought cd key...

If that cd key doesn't work then it is NOT blizzards vault...

Try firewall...and so on..

*Something which normaly solves EVERY problem is formating your pc...*
Any old registry entry could cause the problem...

Level 6
I dunno but that just can't be...

Blizzard has NO way to now that the new bought cd key is used by the same person which was banned before...

well yeah, they could do it extremely easily, i could program system like that easily so obviously they could, just have to ban them by MAC address which is incredibly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.