• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Double CD Key??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have 2 computers in my house, and was wondering if anyone knew a way I could play them with both of them on battle.net online, but with the same CD Key.

For example. I have installed warcraft 3 on both computers, using the same cd key (I bought one copy hoping that I could use the same cd key for both computers). Now if I have a friend over, and we both go online on the same gateway, it says the CD Key is already in use for one of us. Is there a way I can make it so both computers can use the CD Key at the same time on the same gateway?

Level 4
ah but it says on the battlenet FAQ that u could have 2 PCs on battlenet same cdkey coz they tell u about the ports 6112 6113 etc. :arrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.