• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cd/dvd halp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ohai,

My parents recently bought a new TV and put it into my Sisters room so I wanted to try connecting it to my PC so it'd work as my Monitor.
So I did but when I started the computer I got some fag ''Cannot read CD/DVD (or something similiar)''
So I took out the CD which was already in the CD/DVD drive and restarted it and it worked.

Now when I get in I notice that I got no CD/DVD driver in ''My Computer'' and there's no CD/DVD driver in Device Manager.
So I Google stuff and try to find solutions, And the solution from Microsoft and other say that You go to Regedit and look it up (which I did) and there should be something called Lower Filters and Upper Filters.Now I have no such thing as Lower Filters or Upper Filters
if you want to go there your self then:
''KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}''

Go to Windows then run regedit.
Anyone got any idea on what I should do?
The CD/DVD driver is openable and all, The only thing is that it can't be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.