• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cave Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys, I realised recently that there have been quite a few half assed creations of the mines of moria balin's tomb so i decided to make one myself, ive been searching through these forums and others and have basically all the models i currently need, however i still do not have a cave troll. through my search through this forum i found an old topic discussing a cavetroll model which would appear to have been uploaded however it is no longer there so my request is this:

Would anyone be able to possibly reupload the model of the cave troll, if there was the possibility of anyone is feeling charitable by helping me out and actually making one that would be even better, thanks for reading.

Achoozoo.

P.S below i have posted a picture of what it looks like if you have not seen it before or if your memory is a little cloudy

Attachments

• cavetroll.jpg
    cavetroll.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4,861
Level 4
oh cool, not to be off topic but what map you doing i have gathered quite a few models together so if i can help only a post away

Status
Not open for further replies.