• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello all! I've been working on an ORPG map for quite some time now, and was wondering if anyone had troll models? I know there are a good amount in Hive's database, but some of the troll models from the Troll Tribes game would be awesome! If anyone could link a site or have some in their possesion please post them!

Thanks!

Level 34
I bet you never checked your World Editor, properly. Most of the TT models are basic models of Blizzard. For like the Gatherer is the Guldan(-like) model, the upgraded version of the Hunter is the Troll Headhunter v2 model.

Level 12
Here are some troll models from wc3campains i hope they fullfill your creteries.
attachment.php

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=82513

attachment.php

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=84119

Level 23
Hello all! I've been working on an ORPG map for quite some time now, and was wondering if anyone had troll models? I know there are a good amount in Hive's database, but some of the troll models from the Troll Tribes game would be awesome! If anyone could link a site or have some in their possesion please post them!

Thanks!

Sigh... Just when I could've helped... :hohum:

I have a troll model I made, but... It has No Animations... I have tried and others have tried but it still looks pretty good. But, no one has animated it for me. :sad: I wish i could help but my model is a stand still. :cry:

Level 4
Sigh... Just when I could've helped... :hohum:

I have a troll model I made, but... It has No Animations... I have tried and others have tried but it still looks pretty good. But, no one has animated it for me. :sad: I wish i could help but my model is a stand still. :cry:

That stinks. I'm no good at animations or modeling, mainly programming. It's awesome though that you can make the model, I hear animations are hard to do. Don't worry 'bout it, wish I could help, and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.