• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Catch me if you can #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Make an integer variable with array of however many players there are and value of 3. Add to the player 1 revive trigger:

Set Lives [1] = (Lives [1] - 1)

And the same for the rest of the players, replacing the [1] with the other player numbers. Next, add a condition to the trigger when player 1 hero dies that says:

Lives [1] Greater than 0

And copy that for each player changing only the [1].

Level 2
Hmm, so i give a Varible with name: ??? or with Set Lives [1] = (Lives [1] - 1) ?
Than what thype i chooase boolen, or trigger ?

Cant be an other way like this:
If trigger revive1 activated 3 times, than turn off ?

Oh, and i am not using tft... :roll:

Level 5
Hmm a fellow Hungarian :)

Sajnos nincs olyan action amivel 3 alkalom után lállíthatsz 1 triggert, ezért egy változóval kell számolni, hogy hányszor futott.
Csinálsz 1 akármilyen nevű változót (integer), aminek az értéke alapból 3, és a triggerhez 1 feltételt, hogy csak akkor indulhat el, hogyha ez a változó nagyobb mint 0. A triggerhez hozzáadsz 1 actiont, ami annyi hogy set <változó>=<változó>-1.

A van még vmi akkor dobj meg egy PM-mel.

(Just told him the solution in hungarian)

Level 2
Ok, but mean while i added this:
Events:
Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
Condition:
(Execution count of Revive 1 <gen>) Equal to 3
Action:
Trigger - Turn off Revive 1 <gen>
Game - Display to (All players) the text: Player 1 is dead! ...
Unit - Explode Circle of Power 0014 <gen>

Works Perfectly! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.