• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cataclysm Goblin!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Here is my new Cataclysm Goblin! http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/modeling-animation-276/cataclysm-goblin-wips-184469/#post1784677

I was working on this goblin in the thread above (points up).

Right now I am aware of a few minor bugs that need to be worked out like attachment points, and size.. If you know how to fix those be my guest lol... but I'm still working on it, and adding more animations, but he is done well enough to be released so far.

Keywords:
Cataclysm, Goblin, Forgotten, Warlord, high, quality, mesh
Contents

Cataclysm Goblin! (Model)

Reviews
14th December 2010 General Frank: - The skin is very bad and kinda blunt now. - The animation are very edgy and seems to be wrong in some frames. - Some attachment points are missing.

M

14th December 2010
General Frank:

- The skin is very bad and kinda blunt now.
- The animation are very edgy and seems to be wrong in some frames.
- Some attachment points are missing.

Level 51
The texture is very... cartoony, is overall too.. green and too "UNserious". and the model itself is very blocky for some reason. and you forgot to weld the body parts together.

aaaaand, you forgot to change the internalname.

edit: also, the texture you've made isn't managed quite good. you could easily have the same quality texture by moving the parts in the texture better and more together as a 256x256 file.
the animations are a good improvment though.

Overall, it's a quite good model, but it needs loots of work :)

Level 26
yeah, the texture needs some huge improvements. You also seem to have somr issues with your nomals.

Oh and the walk animation also needs some fixing: arm and leg of the same side never move forward at the same time :/

Level 21
Well it looks good for a start, but you need to give more shade and more work.

Regardless it is very well done, but you should've made it more Warcraft III-ish.