• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Castle's Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hello, I am planning to make a Campaign based on a game I played. The Mission about is the sixth (the only one I made so far). I was wondering if anyone can check (play) the map and tell me if the enviroment is good, the cinematics, the doodads and stuff. And tell me what I need to improve.

Campaign Lore:

"Some times we look around, see things happening and we think: "this will never happen to me". Until we get surprised. Then, I'll tell you a story. In a small vilage at fullmoon light, a happening would change forever the life of those who live there. Nicolae, Andreea's father, an old man with some belongings, screams desperatly in front of his tavern. Everyone ran to see what happened, together in the crowd stands Theodore, a brave man, fearsome and known as collector of lore and legends. Theodore, a long time friend asks Nicolae what happened.

So, the old man leads him to the young Andreea's bedroom. She stands in the flood, white as snow. Her purple lips looks like violets. Theodore examines her and gives Nicolae the bad news: "she's under a spell". At this moment, before the door stands Ecatherine, a beautiful woman, wife of Theodore and Petru's mother. Ecatherine lives since child with Andreea, they're like sisters. Ecatherine becomes desperated and runs to hug Andreea. At the side of the door, the little Petru just watch everything. Ecatherine tries not crying, while Theodore explain Nicolae that long time ago he chased a creature, that takes people lifes away, turning them into minions, absolutely slaves.

Nicolae doesn't understand until Theodore shows him a bit mark at Andreea's neck, and Ecatherine enrages at Theodore, blaming him. That the Darkness Count had bitten Andreea to take vengeance of restless hunting, obssessive from Theodore. Theodore then yells that they're losing time. Destroy the Darkness Count, Vlad Tepes, before the morning is the only way to save Andreea's life. The until now quiet Petru asks everyone what they're waiting for. And then they leave.

A great secret was about to be revealed."

The campaign was supposed to be played with 3 Heroes:
  • Theodore - Tanker
  • Ecatherine - Supportive Magic Damage Dealer
  • Petru - Offensive Physical Damage Dealer
But due my inexperience in this matter I preffered that only Theodore was the one to hunt down Vlad Tepes.

That's it. I need to know if my map is good.

Attachments

• Castle's Graveyard.w3x
    239.5 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.