• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Warz

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an AoS style mini-game. Two teams fight in a seamingly deadlocked war. Up two five people can play on a team and the AI fills in each team to make it five.

Includes a repick system, handicap system, income system, and a system of sorts to make sure you can't die within 10 seconds of your last death.

This map is not protected so those who wish may look at it, and it is commented in the trigger editor. All credits are in quests, and only testers and suggestions were not by me, but my friends.

contact me as [email protected] for bugs/suggestions thanks!

Update: max size increased, and redesigned bases.

Keywords:
Castle,War,Wars,Warz,AoS,mini,mini-game
Contents

Castle Warz (Map)

Reviews
16:19, 8th Jan 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
While custom models are cool and all, don't add them for the sake of it. There are loads of maps that are unnecessarily big because of unused custom models or music.

Level 19
First of all, its freakin realy small, I get confused while walking near walls...
Secondly, why the hell my allies does not share any vision?

Sometimes the creeps does not attack anything on their way, they just rush for the towers/buildings

Create more spells, heroes .. greatly need to improve the terrain and size of the map...

Thats for now.

BTW the AI realy sucks, removed it for now.

Thanks for the imput, more spells/heroes will be made, as my last 2 posts say. @thick_Armor: gratz it looks nice. The AI is minimal, but it's better then heroes standing around doing nothing, it also gives the other team more gold from income or just killing the heroes themselves. the creeps vision is small, but i'll fix that, your allies, if they are players, share vision, or should, if you could see your comp's units it would remove the "need to see to hit" thing since your hero, and buddies are the ones giving you 'vision'.

You mean you removed it or i should? thanks