• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cast negatif abilities over time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey Hivers
I want to make a Spell Tower. When a unit of Team One enters the circle of power in the front of the tower, the tower will cast a negatif, autocast spell (Curse, slow etc.) on a unit of Team Two every 30 seconds. Any ideas how to do that?

(Ofc if a units of Team Two enters the region, it should cast on a unit of Team One)

0062.png

Level 11
I know it's quite a while ago (exams), but I'm back and got stuck with the custom script triggers. They work (ofc) in your map, but if I copy them into mine, they don't :/ . Can you explain how they work?
This custom trigger is determine ID of the object. The object can be unit, destructible, spec effect or even region (area). Each object has own unique ID.
integer here is ID which determines id of the area (udg_Area)
after custom script next string goes which saves into hashtable with the certain ID a Tower_Unit[0] that means that the tower belongs to hashtable with the udg_Area ID. It is all I can say watching this screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.