• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Captain Mira

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is a brave draenei female which is fictional 7th legion captain.

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.

Model converted and edited by me

If you will find bugs - please write about it in comments.
Previews
Contents

Captain Mira (Model)

Captain Mira Portrait (Model)

Icon BTN (Texture)

Icon DISBTN (Texture)

Level 3
Great model and its nice seeing any draenei model always.

Ok so i imported evrything as i should (the correct paths) but it still doesnt work for me the model. Never had this with a model before so i dont know what did wrong (if anything.
upload_2020-12-21_1-0-51.png

Last edited:
Level 3
Great model and its nice seeing any draenei model always.

Ok so i imported evrything as i should (the correct paths) but it still doesnt work for me the model. Never had this with a model before so i dont know what did wrong (if anything.
View attachment 370435

This is a very bizarre recommendation, but have you tried closing out of the entire editor and restarting it?
I've experienced this issue before, and restarting the whole program after correctly importing everything usually fixed it.

In any case, it's definitely the skin import that's giving you trouble. The model is obviously showing up correctly - if it didn't, it wouldn't even have the correct shape and just show up as either blank or a checker box; it's what's covering it that's glitching out on you.
I hope this helped.

Last edited:
Level 3
This is a very bizarre recommendation, but have you tried closing out of the entire editor and restarting it?
I've experienced this issue before, and restarting the whole program after correctly importing everything usually fixed it.

In any case, it's definitely the skin import that's giving you trouble. The model is obviously showing up correctly - if it didn't, it wouldn't even have the correct shape and just show up as either blank or a checker box; it's what's covering it that's glitching out on you.
I hope this helped.
That fixed it thanks :)
Skin shows up correctly now.