• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't Upload Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I seem to have a very bad problem here, When I try to upload my map I have to wait 5 minutes and in the end it says "Connection closed by remote server".

Please help me, this is the only place I can post my map :cry:

Level 2
Wonder why can't I upload it, I've pm darky but still there is no answer, maybe I should wait :(

Level 2
I no what the problem is.

I was trying to post my cinematic I had made anout 2 months ago and I couldn't so i pmed darky and he said that if it was over about 4 mb then it couldn't be posted so he said that he would have to uplaod it himself. I ended up giving the map to darky through his ftp site and he uploaded it. I currently have the second chapter to my cinematic series finished but I can't get it to darky to uplaod. Im still waiting for him to respond to my pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.