• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

cant submit my goddamn map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Same problem

I have the same problem, except that I am trying to update my map. The upload keeps timing out.

UPDATE:
2:57 after I made this post, I realized that my firewall might be to blame. I turned it off and tried to upload my map, and viola! Problem solved. I hope this helps the rest of y'all.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well I could submit one map (that was deleted, not mentioning any name) but I did nothing. What I mean is, I did nothing with the settings of my firewall or conection, but I could submit the map. In fact, I think it was the state of my conection. Somedays its bad.. somedays its fine... kinda strange :?

-Rui

Level 22
i cant submit it unprotected and then have some loser ripping it off.

Oh please....

I've hardly ever seen a map ripped off. The ones that are get dealt with very swiftly. The only ones that frequently are ripped, are the ones that are always played on bnet (LOAP, Risk, Maul, DoTa, ect). And thats mainly because of lot ofg them are open-sourse. Sites like this are the best map protection. Even if someone rips it off (which is unlikely), the map is immortalized here with your name on it. If anyone claims your map is theirs, point them to here and say "nope." More times then not you are screwing begginners out of their chance to learn from your map then you are protecting it from someone trying to rip it off.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.