• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Can't properly stop end MUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have been studying how to make an MUI spell by looking through spells that other people created. Here are two screenshots i had took after I discovered the problem.

Here is the activate trigger

and here is the GUI

The problem is that when one hero activates the spell, and another hero follows right after, the GUI seems to shut down for even the second hero once the first hero is done. When there is a third hero that casts the spell after the second hero, his seems to activate with no problem. Can someone help me out and fix this problem I am having?

Level 10
whats with Wrath 02a Set Big trigger?

oh btw.. do not use do nothing... it just really nothing

please do not use images... there is a [ trigger] (need to remove space) tag for you. Just right-click the trigger name the click copy as text then paste it here in [ trigger][/trigger] tags (remove the space)

i can't find any possible problems with the triggers you showed..

just wondering why you use TW_Runs but its the same with TW_Integer[1]

try making TW_Runs as TW_Integer[1] and remove the TW Runs is equal to blah blah blah

like this:
  • Set TW_Integer[1] = TW_Integer[1] - 1
  • If (All Conditions Are True) then do (Do Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • TW_Integer[1] equal to 0
    • Then - Actions
      • Set TW_Integer[2] = 0
      • Trigger - Turn off (This Trigger)
      • Else - Actions

Level 15
Nah, indexing works just fine.

I'm a bit curious, why don't you use indexed arrays? It's been a while since I've seen something indexed, but aren't you supposed to use For Loop Integer A and have it go from 0-8120ish and have each unit cast add +1 to their value and reset it every once in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.