• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't play optimized map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi! my map is 480x480 and I use jngp.
When I optimize & protect the map using Vexorian's Map Optimizer (5.0 and latest jass helper) I get no errors. Theese are the files generated: Mymap.w3x & Mymap.w3x.j
Im not really sure if the w3x.j file should be there.

However, my problem is that when I choose the map in the map list in local host and I press "Create" it lags a bit and then it returns to the lobby window.

When I pick it in the custom game map list under singeplayer there are no player slots/forces and I cant play it there either.

The non-optimized map is playable.

+rep to the one who can help me.

Level 3
ah forgot to add that, everything's checked just like this picture.
Optimizer-3-Settings-and-Save.png

Level 10
Try to uncheck every MPQ optimization ("New Buffer Size", "Zlib Deflate", "Mantain (attributes)") and if it still not working, also uncheck "Optimize script" and "Compress names" in the Script Optimization.
Don't worry your map is still protected after these changes.

Level 3
I tried disabling everything inside of Script optimization and MPQ optimization induvidually and then together, it didn't work.

Ill try opening the map with the default WE and save it, then optimize it.

EDIT: Can't save it, too many doodads

Level 3
I also get theese errors when I open JNGP but since it's outdated and people still use it that shouldnt be the problem I think. And it has never effected anything I've done.

Code:
Trigger Database Error
[Trigger Actions] - XHandleBJ

Data Section and text section have differing number of parameters (3,4)

Status
Not open for further replies.