• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant play Mathias Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If i try to load the maps it just says "Error" Anyone who can help?
WC3ScrnShot_100521_175900_001.png

Level 28
Reforged version doesn't support custom campaigns, unless you have Quenching Mod.
If you don't want to play the custom campaign on Reforged, your only choice would be to download the non-Reforged W3.
You can get the older versions of W3 here (this requires the CD-Key).
Also, the next time you ask the questions about this problem you'll have to post the questions on the official thread of the campaign.

Level 3
Either try what @Ravager16829 wrote or try loading each map through the World Editor via the Campaign Editor. Not sure if the Game Cache and custom imports will work correctly though but it's worth the try.
Ive tried DL Quenching mod but my PC wont DL it it freezes at 30% and i cant play them from campaign editor for some reason, i worked with the demo but the hero would't appear. But ill try with the older versions ty

Level 28
Ive tried DL Quenching mod but my PC wont DL it it freezes at 30% and i cant play them from campaign editor for some reason, i worked with the demo but the hero would't appear. But ill try with the older versions ty
I don't know about this problem, but maybe the campaign doesn't support the Quenching Mod for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.