• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't Open World Editor! (Doom Guard Icon Problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
[Unsolved] Can't Open World Editor! (Doom Guard Icon Problem)

DoomGuardBug.png

The Editor hates me =.=

Anyway, somebody can help? :/

I'm dying to edit my map... I can't complete my project like this...

Last edited:
Level 16
Seas =)

So I guess if is a map problem not a editor problem - means, if you try open other map, all works fine.
1) So try it: Open other map - editor should load everything - after try to reopen your map.
2) You created your map with the normal editor, so there must be "WorldEditTestMap" in Wc3\Maps\Test\. If your own map was the last map you saved, this WorldEditTestMap is the same map, try to open it.
3) Don't know, but if you install the Jass NewGen, try to open your map with it, if it has an success

Level 12
Get an MPQ Editor. I suggest this one, as I use it, so it'll be easier.

Extract it and run it. Then go "File" -> "Open Archive" and select "war3.mpq" from your WC3 folder. Double click "ReplaceableTextures", then double click "CommandButtons", then select "BTNDoomGuard.blp" and from the toolbar select "Edit" -> "Delete". Confirm if asked. Then go to "Edit" -> "Add File" and select the "BTNDoomGuard.blp" I gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.