• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can't load imported model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Whenever I try to import a model, it says it cannot load the file. HOWEVER I have loaded aura graphics and one model (Slayer by Urkdrengi) and they worked fine.

What's the shpeal?

Level 7
Well ... polyphemus maybe it could one of the following reasons ...

1. You imported a skin/model wrong.
  2. One of the aura models are probably corrupted or messed up.
  3. You didn't restart the World Editor. Because to import these things you need to Restart the World Editor.
  4. You forgot something.
  5. Your computer
  6. You may have the World Editor Unlimited. That program is kind of messed up and may import your skins/models wrong.
  7. You may have to check the model with a War3Viewer or something else. These things are located in the Tools section in the Hive.
  8. If none of the above is the correct reason, then it is a mystery?

At this point am rambled. But then again it could be one of the above. And also probably involves something else just test your map if none of the above work it is approiate that some strange stuff happens like this. :spell_breaker:

Level 4
Thanks guys! I'll try to troubleshoot & such

EDIT:
Huzzah! It worked! I just forgot to restart World Edit. I can be such a klutz sometimes....

Do NOT double-post. Use the Edit Post button.
~Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
uh forgot to tell download war3 model editor its a very usefull tool that you can view (and make little edits <with permission ofc> ...on) models

Level 7
Your welcome. Also careful Polyphemus, don't double-post or else you'll be mistaken for posting 2 times to increase your post count.

But am sure if a Moderator/Admin was looking at your 2 posts they will understand. Just use the edit button so this stuff doesn't happen to you in the future. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.