• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

cant find custom map file on mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi,
i download wc3 frozen throne from battlenet 1.31 version on mac.

i download some maps from this website, but i cant find custom maps file on mac,
i opened applications files and i entered wc3 files and there is no custom maps file,

please somebody help me,

Level 23
Assuming the maps you downloaded are not campaigns, you can just join a random game on bnet, which will download the map into the custom map file you are looking for. Then, just use the search function on your computer for the name of the map you joined, and you will find the folder.

Level 1
Assuming the maps you downloaded are not campaigns, you can just join a random game on bnet, which will download the map into the custom map file you are looking for. Then, just use the search function on your computer for the name of the map you joined, and you will find the folder.

your idea is good, i tried to this, but when i load game , the battle net want to cd key from me, i found cd key from internet, when i join battle net, it warned to me that cd key cant use at 1.31 patch,

pyf

pyf

Level 32
[...] when i load game , the battle net want to cd key from me, i found cd key from internet, when i join battle net, it warned to me that cd key cant use at 1.31 patch,
:bored:

Are you aware that WC3 is not a free game as of this writing, and that one is not supposed to feed it with CD-Keys found on the internet?
... well, now you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.