• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't change profile picture!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, fellow hive members! I have a problem everytime I change a photo I can't it always say "Unable to save image"... I dont know why... Its in right size and pixel... This web needed and I just remove my profile pic and bring it back again and now I cant.... What's with that? I can see my profile pic when posting but in User CP...no I cant see it...:ogre_rage:

I already PM'ed Ralle about this issue, as many people (me included) have this problem.

Errors
  • Unable to save image
  • Image has the wrong file extension
Note:
Oddly enough, vBulletin seems to confuse image types.
If you use a PNG, it tells you that the GIF image has the wrong file extension and vice versa. Happens for various filetypes.

Oh, and the "profile picture" is called an Avatar.

Level 5
Hello, fellow hive members! I have a problem everytime I change a photo I can't it always say "Unable to save image"... I dont know why... Its in right size and pixel... This web needed and I just remove my profile pic and bring it back again and now I cant.... What's with that? I can see my profile pic when posting but in User CP...no I cant see it...:ogre_rage:

We are in it same, will not let me change the avatar, even if meets the requirements. e_e
PS:Nor can do so through "URL". D:

Level 18
fuck-the-police.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.