• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cannoneer Team Kul-Tiras HD/Age of Colonization

Cannoneers of Kul-Tiras-masters of ship's artillery, a storm and a headache after a stormy party will not affect the accuracy of shots in any way. Usually, cannoneers can be found on the ship, but there are times when their skills can be useful on land.

P. S. the Icon is temporary.

Update 06.06.20
- Added an alternative version of "Age of Colonization"
Previews
Contents

Cannon Ball Building (Model)

Cannon Ball Unit (Model)

Cannoneer Team Kul-Tiras HD noTC (Model)

Cannoneer Team Kul-Tiras HD TC (Model)

Cannoneer Team_Age of Colonization (Model)

Icon Canoneer Team Kul-Tiras HD (Icon)

Magic Ball (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A well-made model with great use of in-game textures. Good job.
Level 24
Oooo yes 5/5
do you intend to make a female unit for kul tiran?
Thanks! I didn't plan any female unit.
As always excellent work.
Thanks!
And i thought you'd never one up your Flibustier, this is amazing.
Thanks! I don't quite understand what you mean by "And i thought you'd never one up your Flibustier ", but I have models that are much higher than a filibuster. In General, I have a desire to make models for reforged in which I can realize my potential, but I promised to make all the human kingdoms for Classic, even in High Detail.

Damn that's epic ! It is possible to have a renaissance and Napoleonic variants ? A lot of Age of Empires like maps are craving for this kind of models.
Thank you, I can only edit the model based on the era of colonization, I hope you understand that making a model of the Napoleonic wars will take me time that I did not plan to spend on models of this subject.

Level 9
Well-orchestrated team animations are always fascinating. I like the firing anims & death in particular. Stand and walk don't have the comical exaggerated motions of WC3, but that is in line with the more realistic approach of your models. I guess.

Level 24
Well-orchestrated team animations are always fascinating. I like the firing anims & death in particular. Stand and walk don't have the comical exaggerated motions of WC3, but that is in line with the more realistic approach of your models. I guess.
Thanks! I wanted to make the model more realistic, for example, add two more sailors and make a full cycle of loading the gun, but I had to limit myself because of the long animation time and the number of polygons, which is why people are afraid to use my models in the classic version of WC3 (although there are so many of them here). Warcraft is not about realism)

Level 1
oh, thank you so much i love this guys !
great job as allways, i love the animation and i can't wait to see what coming next.

Level 17
Thanks! I don't quite understand what you mean by "And i thought you'd never one up your Flibustier ", but I have models that are much higher than a filibuster. In General, I have a desire to make models for reforged in which I can realize my potential, but I promised to make all the human kingdoms for Classic, even in High Detail.

Because i personally think that the Flibustier is easily one of your best models idea, animation and execution wise. that is all.

Level 9
You know, I won't even talk about quality (its top-notch, obviously, but quality can be found elsewhere too).
What really makes your models stand out is the overall design. You make perfect design and animations that make the unit feel not just alive, but also unique. If you were designing models for an original game, that game would be very memorable on account of models alone.
Simply amazing.

Level 24
Because i personally think that the Flibustier is easily one of your best models idea, animation and execution wise. that is all.
I understand you
You know, I won't even talk about quality (its top-notch, obviously, but quality can be found elsewhere too).
What really makes your models stand out is the overall design. You make perfect design and animations that make the unit feel not just alive, but also unique. If you were designing models for an original game, that game would be very memorable on account of models alone.
Simply amazing.
Thanks dude)

Level 7
Looks snazzy and nice, though I have a minor complaint

Albeit the unit is HD the barrel on the cannoneer's back is blurry (The texture is small). It might not be visible in-game, but when I take a close look - the disparity of the cannon's timber and that of the ammo barrel is just too massive.

Rating:
★★★★★

Level 13
Fantastic work!

Is there a way to use the "Age of Colonization" variation skin on the other Kul Tiras models perhaps? All I'm looking for is a way to have an Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery all using this skin.