• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cannon Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hai, i'm in dire need of a cannon model. I was going to use Sfilip's cannon extract, but I can't since it absolutely refuses to rotate within WE. So i'm on the lookout for another. I'm looking for a cannon, like the circus style ones. Not a military cannon, and not a cannon from back in the day etc.

Credit in the map, some rep, and the laughter of a child all at your feet if you decide to fulfill this request for me.

PS: I can't guarantee any laughing child to show up at your feet. Sorry for the disappointment this may cause.

Level 36
I tried to fin d an image of one.... basically it just has a base and the cannon tube starts out very large and round and gets gradually narrower (bot obviously not too narrow) as it gets larger... you really have to know what It looks like yourself to get it right lol

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

cannon.jpg

Like that?

Level 36
Ah, but If you read my original post (which I doubt you did) you'd note that I already searched here AND the now-defunct wc3s models section. That model is not suited to what I want.

The model I am requesting would combine the looks of the two images posted by Chriz. and Mechanical Man, and the link to the model posted does not satisfy, unfortunately.

Thanks for helping, but don't take me for a noob. I don't request without first assuring myself that all other options (short of making it myself) are exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.