• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Map request (Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i want to request a map, the name can be any one but the idea of the map that i'm thinkinh is that:

The game:

It's two castle (one close to the other) , 4 or 6 players, and no units just a cannon

The objective:

The objective is to knock down the flag with a shot of a cannon.

How would it work?

You fire the cannon (3rd person camera) and the camera follows the shot of the cannon to the enemy castle, if it hits the wall, the wall (destructible maybe) is destroyed or throwed away.

-------------------------------------

So it wouldn't have any units, just a cannon for each player.

The commands can be in any button (keyboard or the arrow keys)

It would be good if you could choose the direction of the shot and if it have a power chooser (like you could choose the power of the cannon).

If i wasn't very cleary on this post, please ask your questions here, i read the rules i hope it's everything correct

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.