• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Candlesticks

Here is my first ''real'' release, actually i released a full set of plate mail, but it got rejected. This model I ''animated'' my self, keep in mind i tried to make the file size as small as possible, and i don't think it ruined the model because you don't in-game zoom much. It can also be used as some kind of cool attachment, or simply on a table. The main candlestick is original 3 geosets each modified from a cityscape post lantern, while the candles is from a trough, i my self did the rest (Modified the geosets and created the fire and the animations and their like. I'm sorry the model don't emit light, but it keept destroying the world editor, so i'd gave op.

Modify the skin as much as you like, i my self think its crabby, but the only i did find that suided the model.

Enjoy the model!

Keywords:
Candlestick, Candle, Light, RPG, Table, Attachment, Mansion, Item, Old, Market
Contents

Candlesticks (Model)

Candlesticks (Model)

Reviews
15:35, 21st Jun 2008 Pyritie: Weld your vertices on the top of the candlesticks. Also your candles aren't very round. They're all weirdly shaped. 21st Jun 2008 Pyritie: Much better. Approved.

M

15:35, 21st Jun 2008
Pyritie: Weld your vertices on the top of the candlesticks. Also your candles aren't very round. They're all weirdly shaped.

21st Jun 2008
Pyritie: Much better. Approved.

I'm the Uploader of this model

Hi, here are a note to confuced downloaders:
- The potrait is actually a just a candlestick without candles.

I've changed some things, like maid the candles ''round'', but the picture don't fit, i may never change that :/.

Also if you need a version without arms, just ask, i'd already maked that.

Last edited:
Pretty nice.

Positive Comments

[+] Displays properly in the editor.
[+] Low poly, which can be good.
[+] Useful model.

Negative Comments

[-] The sides of the "Candle Holder" are flat, not very attractive.
[-] Not the greatest textures, though that isn't a huge deal.
[-] The shadows appear inverted, at least in the viewer. The left side is dark and shadowed while the right side is bright and highlighted. I think it would look better if the front was highlighted and the back was shadowed. This may be only in the Viewer though, that wasn't really my focus in-game.

Comments: Nice for a small, low poly, doodad. The shadows and mesh need some adjustments, though.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Level 3
:cry:- Victim: Waaaa
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:-Gaurds: What's Wrong?
:sad:- Victim: I am afraid of the bear!
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:- Gaurds: there is no bear here!
:nw:- Victim: I just saw him though!
:ned:- Mr. Joe: He's crazy!
:razz:- Victim: NO THAT IS THE BEAR RIGHT THERE!!!
:nemor: - Mr. Joe THE BEAR: RAWR!!!!

The End????

Uhm... yeah, nice off-topic stuff there mate and adorable double-posting.

Nice candlestick!:) 5v5, tired of 'em torches, lamp-posts and campfires.

Level 5
Usefull for my Horror/Adventure campaign. Thank you so much! but in conclusion, can you make it without arm's? Anyways, nice model ;).

I'm not a fraud! I swear!:p