• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Can you please check the leaks and errors on this trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm importing some spells on my upcoming map. Upon importing, i saw the Big Shot spell by shiggityshwa. I liked it and imported it into my map. It is actually working, but the problem is that on the second time that i will cast the spell, It will not deal anymore damage to the same target units. In short, the spell can only deal damage once on the same targets. Can you please check whats wrong with the trigger? I will post the part where in i think there is an error(different effects happen everytime i change it).

Here's a part the edited spell trigger:

• Move Sacred Light
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.04 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in BigShot_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set CurrentBullet = (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Move CurrentBullet instantly to ((Position of CurrentBullet) offset by 25.00 towards (Facing of CurrentBullet) degrees)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of CurrentBullet) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\FaerieDragonInvis\FaerieDragon_Invis.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
          • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 250.00 of (Position of CurrentBullet) matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of CurrentBullet)) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False)))) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) is in BigShot_DmgGroup[(Level of Check For Caster (Read This) for CurrentBullet)]) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • Else - Actions
                  • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to BigShot_DmgGroup[(Level of Check For Caster (Read This) for CurrentBullet)]
                  • Unit - Cause CurrentBullet to damage (Picked unit), dealing (Real((Custom value of CurrentBullet))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Shadow Strike
                  • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltSpecialArt.mdl
  • Explode Sacred Light
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Big Shot Bullet *New*
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Remove (Triggering unit) from BigShot_Group
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\ThunderClap\ThunderClapCaster.mdl
      • -------- Shockwave --------
      • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 Shockwave *New* for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at TempPoint facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_TempPoint )
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s size to (350.00%, 350.00%, 350.00%) of its original size
      • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s animation speed to 25.00% of its original speed
      • -------- Explode Damage --------
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False)))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) is in BigShot_DmgGroup[(Level of Check For Caster (Read This) for (Triggering unit))]) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Do nothing
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (Real((Custom value of CurrentBullet))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Shadow Strike
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of (Picked unit) using Abilities\Weapons\GlaiveMissile\GlaiveMissile.mdl
      • -------- Explode Blind --------
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False)))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Create 1 Special Caster for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at TempPoint facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_TempPoint )
          • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Add Big Shot Blind *New* to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Banshee - Curse (Picked unit)
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
Here is the link of the Big Shot Spell by shiggityshwa.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/527/

Status
Not open for further replies.