• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] can sum one plz make me this trigger im just to noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
make a trigger:
event: every 0.10 sec of the game
condition: -
if number of heroes owned by allies of player1 equal to 0 then do victory team 2 else do do nothing
if number of heroes owned by allies of player5 equal to 0 then do victory team 1 else do do nothing

player 1-4 is team 1 and player 5-8 is team 2 in my trigger

i just dont get how to do it :S

Level 5
you can just put allied victory at force options, that way anyone from the team that wins will make the whole team win.

Level 7
lol ok thnx if its that easy so :) its not working anyway because its a hero map :S i dont know why but just dont

Level 7
i cant because when i upload the map it aint working :S

It worked here is the map dude...

Attachments

• Mortal Kombat Halls Arena1.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 47
Level 15
bah easly
  • trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • And - All (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Footman
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Defeat (Owner of (Dying unit)) with the message: your hero is dead
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
an alternative would be:

• trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of players), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Player((Integer A))) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set UNIT_GROUP = (Last created unit group)
              • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to UNIT_GROUP
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Number of units in UNIT_GROUP) Equal to 0
                • Then - Actions
                  • Game - Defeat (Player((Integer A))) with the message: your hero is dead
                  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_UNIT_GROUP)
                • Else - Actions
                  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_UNIT_GROUP)

Last edited:
Level 7
yes but its win stuff when team 1 kill team 2 team 1 wins or if team 2 kill team 1 team 2 wins like that the defeat stuff i allready have :S

Level 5
I believe this should work:

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set UnitGroupVar = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is in (All players)) Equal to True)))
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in UnitGroupVar) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 5 to 8, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Game - Defeat (Player((Integer A))) with the message: Defeat!
        • Else - Actions
          • Set UnitGroupVar = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is in (All players)) Equal to True)))
            • If - Conditions
              • (Number of units in UnitGroupVar) Equal to 0
            • Then - Actions
              • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Game - Defeat (Player((Integer A))) with the message: Defeat!
            • Else - Actions
UnitGroupVar is a global variable of type unit group.
Force1 and Force2 are global variables of typle player group.

Last edited:
Level 7
its still not defeat i mean its when team 1 win they get victory and the other team as well when they win they get victory...........

I just cant do this its to much im stuck allready at first trigger i dont know where to klick...

SO plz if sum one could make me the trigger that team 1 wins if team 2 is dead and team 2 wins if team 1 is dead

Level 5
its still not defeat i mean its when team 1 win they get victory and the other team as well when they win they get victory...........

I just cant do this its to much im stuck allready at first trigger i dont know where to klick...

SO plz if sum one could make me the trigger that team 1 wins if team 2 is dead and team 2 wins if team 1 is dead

... try making an invisble building or something , and when all heroes are dead on one team destroy it,,,,,, - a unit dies
-triggering unit equals to (our loosing building)
- set loose for team one .....
(more simple cant it probaly be :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.