• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone try this model and see whats wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can someone try this model by putting in the paths in their WC3 World Editor and see if you get the same problem I get. I check in WC3 Viewer and everything seems fine, but in game or when I restart WC3 World Editor to see this model it does this. :confused:

All paths are put in correctly, anyone know the problem? This model was created like 4 years ago but I could really use. :sad:

Attachments

• BH.JPG
    BH.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 230
  • fucked up.jpg
    fucked up.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 240
Level 3
Guess no one is going to fix. :thumbs_down:
This is a very useful model and now i just going to quit my map since I don't have the proper models I need...

Level 3
Oh, I'm going to.

If so, I greatly appreciate it. :thumbs_up:
Their actually isn't another model to replace the one I need. I tried to get the Raider from HoS but it's a different type of ZIP folder... I believe it's RAR or something.

And yes I did put in correct paths that were on the models page and the the page that shows you step by step and I really do believe the model needs update or something because it don't work no more. :/

Level 3
Lol... Don't just quit making a map just cause some model doesn't work for you. Find a replacement if GF can't fix it.

There is no replacement. I'm looking for Blackhand/Blackrock looking orcs. If you ever played the campaign Shards of Resistance you will know what I'm talking about. Hiveworkshop has that map, but would surely love to use those models but I don't think I can, and I don't know where to find them.

To be honest that Raider model I believe is broken. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.