• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone help me spot what's wrong with this model edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi, i need help on spotting the reason that caused this model to crash a map. From what i found it could be faulty extents(already checked and fixed), geosetanims(checked seems to be fine) and few other things. It's edit/rewrap of Huntress based from other model on request, but it went bad, and i have no idea why. It has some imported geosets but it didnt cause me problem in the past and i do it bit by bit via Magos only. I fixed and setup missing geosetanimations, it works perfectly in mdlvis and magos but it makes test map crash with editor when put/selected. Can someone help and advise me how to fix it? Or if it's something harder do it for me, please? I will be very grateful

EDIT: it seems to be an issue with geosets imported, without them it doesnt crash... I guess kind of solved but no really, because i need this to be ported to this one(Sentry helmet sideguards and glaive). Retrying it from scratch will solve it?(reimporting it from the sentry again)

EDIT2: SOLVED! I redone that from sentry's stuff again and it works perfectly fine now, i dunno what made the geoset go bad prior but it didnt happen this time :v

Last edited:
Level 21
741483786_1738620.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.