• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone please edit this model for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i downloaded custom model but it needs some edits in order to better suit my map, the model is a custom villager, although it came with footman animations, he's supposed to be a lumberjack in my map so i added an axe to his hand, i also need to add the lumber-carrying animations of a peasant, the problem is that i can transfer the aniamtion from the peasant, but it looks VERY deformed, like it has some terrible disease, i also don't know how to attach the actual lumber part of the model, right now it looks like he's carrying invisible wood. My other problem is that i added the orc grunt's attack 2 animation, it's supposed to be a heavy swing, and it turned out perfect save for a deformation that occurs in the back of the model, i think this is because the bones of the custom model are different from that of the orc grunt, i have no idea how to fix it either, hence the request.

so:

-properly add peasant lumber animations
-attach lumber to the model during the lumber-carrying animations
-fix the "attack slam" animation so the back of the character doesn't deform

the model file is attached, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AxMan.mdx
    104.1 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.