• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Can someone please add decay flesh & decay bone animations to this model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, i have a hero model i'm trying to turn into an unit, i already removed the hero glow, but i need it to have decay flesh and bone animations, i have no idea how to add them, i need help please.

It is a paladin hero model with a missing eye and a scar, it was made by Jesus Hipster, i intend to use it as a paladin who lost his faith (he's seen some shit) and is unable to channel the light anymore, so he relies on brute force instead, so far i removed the hero glow and deleted the holy book, but i'd really like him to have a bloody hammer and the double-cape thing to be ragged, nothing big though, it could just be some blood splat on the hammer and an irregular cut at the tips of the "capes" so it looks ragged/burnt, the idea is to make this guy look as much worn/battle damaged/pissed as possible, so if you're interested feel free to get creative! (i preffer it to use ingame textures, but i wouldn't mind a custom one as long as it's a small edit of the vanilla paladin one, i want it to look like a regular paladin who had a bad day)

Thanks!

Attachments

• HeroPaladinScar__V2.mdx
    207.2 KB · Views: 13
Level 6
704.jpg

EDIT: tested in game and works as intended, thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.