• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can someone make this program:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello, i need a bot for hive workshop that will welcome users with the folowing text:

Hello, User
165490-albums2103-picture16563.jpg

So for example:

Hello, Barathrum
165490-albums2103-picture16563.jpg

Oh and if someone could change that smilie to have the right background (because white ould look damn lame).

Level 34
If you intend on using this bot in our chat, please don't.

Unless you have Ralle's permission. Otherwise you and your bot will probably wind up banned.

Level 22
Hehe, I know it can be annoying, but there is a on/off "button" on the bot though. The user just needs to say "/shutdown" to turn off and "/start" to turn on. On my own bot everyone can turn it on/off by just whispering "bot off" or "bot on", but that feature is not on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.