• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone Make me a tourist Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i need a tourist model for my map Stampede basically some stupid tourists tried to take a picture of a kodo and the kodo went phyco and tried to eat them. meh anyway could someone make a villager model with a guy with like a colourful shirt white shorts or something and a camera around his neck? (clothing colours dont matter as long as its pretty :D )

Level 34
Requestrule #1: Show pictures.

Here's one:

91099-urlauber-fat-suit-tourist-fat-suit.jpg

Level 2
Tourist

imgres

i dont even know if what i just inserted is a picture or a link too it i dont that good of an idea on how to link stuff to threads but anyway if it works then yes like this picture, red blackground with yellow flowers on it and short brown shorts or even like the ones you showed.

imgres

i dont even know if what i just inserted is a picture or a link too it i dont that good of an idea on how to link stuff to threads but anyway if it works then yes like this picture, red blackground with yellow flowers on it and short brown shorts or even like the ones you showed.

If you have no valid reason why people should make that, I doubt it'll be done.
And USE the fuck punctuation. Your writing style is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.