• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

can some 1 create this load screen for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
im in the need for a loading screen for my map and im after this

check out the image made by piant

white - image of heros fighting each other (the same style as dotas loadscreen)

grey - this will be the back ground and the background will be the image i have also provided

green - the title

light green - is a box for text to be imported (i do not know of the text yet leave is blank)

red - choose any corner for your credits of the image

please post here if u can do this request for me or need any more info

Attachments

• load screen.png
    load screen.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 229
  • background.jpg
    background.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:
Level 20
Level 15
Dude... You don't need to doble-triple-tetra-penta post...

For the heroes fighting you can check all the www.playdota.com art, or Blizzard Art sections, even HiveWorkshop Art section. There are a lot of artist around.

The rest you can do it Easily in Power Point...

http://us.battle.net/wow/es/media/fanart/
http://us.blizzard.com/es-mx/community/conceptart/

After all, use BLP lab (Found in Tools section) and do the magic to create the loading screen.

i cant find no image and yes i do need to tripple post they are all over 48 hrs apart and im not getting any replys

there is a reason this is in the requests forums

Level 20
Omg... there are around 700 epic Images.... anyway, try looking in Google under 'Warcraft 3 fan art' or 'Warcraft 3 fanart'

Level 20
Battle / Epic Battle / Fight / Game Battle / Battle Art / Game Art / War Art, etc.

- If you choose 'Big' image size, you'll probable get more elaborated and profesional images.
- Then you can go with medium sizes, wich may be a lot more, but with less quality than 'Big' size.
- Adding 'Wallpaper' to the search, may give you some nice images.

Something i do A LOT is searching in other languages, like:

Spanish :pelea / Pelea Epica / Batalla / Batalla de Juego / Arte de Batalla / Arte de Juegos / Arte Guerra / Fondo de pantalla de Guerra, etc.
Want another language? Google Translate.

Level 20
The first one one is similar, from Dota2

dota_2_by_archangelx2-d316kyk2.jpg

attachment.php

Here, made this one in a while, a bit ****** though :p

attachment.php

Add any lf the images to PowerPoint and test the different image manipulation it has. Some look reaaally epic, and some get a really beautifull effect, using saturation, sharpen, and even has some preset artistic effects that are awesome.

Pick any of the images to display in the main square of the loading screen you want. After that, I can help you with the rest . I don't use Photoshop, Freehand, or any other professional design tool... But I can fake some eyes with power point ;)

Notice that finding a Perfect Square image (Like the white square in your main idea) will be Really hard == Impossible. Most images are wider than higher...

Attachments

• Warcraft___Dota_by_theArtprentice.jpg
    Warcraft___Dota_by_theArtprentice.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 4,098
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
Level 15
Add any lf the images to PowerPoint and test the different image manipulation it has. Some look reaaally epic, and some get a really beautifull effect, using saturation, sharpen, and even has some preset artistic effects that are awesome.

how are u talking about microsoft powerpoint????

i dont mind if its not a square that image for example

Level 20
Well... Is it wrong to do it? xD Microsoft Power Point 2010 is an ultra-noob simple tool with pre-made easy-to-use image effects of various kinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.