• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can I get help with some leak testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys,

I've lurked here since I have been interested in world editor and since I have been playing WC3. I decided to make a campaign, based loosely on a non-descript DnD campaign.

I'm having a lot of fun throwing stuff together, as I'm pretty new to most parts of the world editor. I've created something that I'm proud of, but I'll find that after some time in game, I'll freeze up or crash. I believe this is due to memory leak.

I'm at a loss on what to do next, because I don't know how a leak really occurs, or how to fix it. I tried reviewing the 'Leaks' thread, but it's greek to me...

My question is, can somebody play through what small amount of content I've got, possibly look at my triggers and let me know where I'm going wrong?

I've disabled a starting cinematic so the campaign is less tedious to access, enable it if you wish to see it.

It's a big goal of mine that I complete this map, but the leaking will not allow me to do that! Thank you so much in advance.

I apologize if what I've created is a mess. Please contact me if you have any questions!

BIG EDIT: I realized just now, I may not be in the correct location. Please point me towards the correct forum to post this question if I am not there now.. First time posting. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.