• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone make me a Test Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I am looking for someone who can make a Testmap for my project hero, I'm not sure if this is the right section for requesting a testmap, for all I see are model request.

Here my Hero:

INTRODUCTION

BTNSpiderGreen.gif
or
thSpiderEye-1.jpg

Summon Phidippus

Phidippus was a ferocious brood in the depths of Felwood, his name made known for his savagely abduction of his prey, more feared and untouched from the outside world. Since the Queen left her throne, Phidippus scouted the inner depths of Felwood. He plays his meal by jumping from trees to trees and strike without any slight of warning. A dreaded hunter known for his vicious claws and sedative fangs cleansed the depths of the forest with blood and fear. For his Tromp la Mort lies within.

Strength - 19 + 2.2
Agility - 18 + 2.5
Intelligence - 18 + 2

Learns Vicious Claw, Frolic Strike, Sedative Bite and Tromp la Mort

Attack range of 125
Movement speed of 305
Model size medium/small or increase size spiderlings
(Tiny's size at level 1)

HERO INFORMATION

Affiliation: Scourge
Role: Ganker/Tanker
Theme: Jumping Spider

spidergreen.gif

Phidippus, Tree Jumper

Starting Hitpoints: 511
Starting Mana: 234
Starting Damage: 40-48
Starting Armor: 2.6

Other Model from Hive by PlasticAngel.

HERO ABILITIES

thik2.jpg
or
thability_druid_disembowel-1-1.jpg

Vicious Claw

Phidippus punctures the enemies with vicious acids and prohibits them from healing.

Level 1 - Deals 6 unhealable damage per attack
Level 2 - Deals 12 unhealable damage per attack
Level 3 - Deals 18 unhealable damage per attack
Level 4 - Deals 24 unhealable damage per attack

This is an active-autocast skill which Phidippus gains an amount of damage in a certain cap and prohibits portions of the target's max hitpoints unhealed for a fix seconds of 5. This skill is a melee range and adds with the base damage dealt.

Type: Orb

Duration is 5 seconds.
Damage Cap of 90/180/240/360

Cooldown: 4/3/0/0
Mana Cost: 12

thCopyofkk-12.jpg

Frolic Strike

Phidippus ferociously jumps upon a target, friend or foe, and dives with a slam. The landing deals 75% damage around the unit. The target allied unit takes 25% of the damage. Ables to jump to any visible trees, destroying them upon landing.(radius increase as your size increases).

Level 1 - Deals 75 damage, 200 AOE
Level 2 - Deals 100 damage, 250 AOE
Level 3 - Deals 175 damage, 300 AOE
Level 4 - Deals 200 damage, 350 AOE

Ables Phidippus to jump on a target unit with average distance, and able to jump on trees. This skill is a single-target skill, ables to gain size as he grows more. Its a good synergy with Skill 1 and a good advantage for pulling and striking foes with ease. (jumping would look like a toss)

Casting Range is 500
Casting Time is 0

Cooldown: 30/20/10/5
Mana Cost: 50

CAC5U5KB-1.jpg

Sedative Bite

Phidippus fangs emits sedative fluids, making his victims to lose control and slowly nags them alive.

Level 1 - Gives 3% slow and 5% lifesteal
Level 2 - Gives 7% slow and 10% lifesteal
Level 3 - Gives 11% slow and 15% lifesteal
Level 4 - Gives 15% slow and 20% lifesteal

This skill passively boost Phidippus' venom, and slow a unit only once, last 5 seconds. This is a good ability to gank/harass any foe he encounters. Also sustains him to last more in battle.

Type: Passive

Duration is 5 seconds.
Casting Time is 0

Cooldown: none
Mana Cost: none

Spell_Nature_Web-1-1.jpg
or
thSpell_Nature_Web-1-1.jpg
or
thweb-1-1-1-1.jpg

Tromp la Mort

Phidippus unleashed his famous killing field around him.

Level 1 - Wraps enemies into cocoons, and takes 1.35x damage, last 1.5 seconds
Level 2 - Wraps enemies into cocoons, and takes 1.8x damage, last 2.2 seconds
Level 3 - Wraps enemies into cocoons, and takes 2.25x damage, last 3 seconds

Phidippus hastily wraps surrounding enemy units into cocoons, disabling them for a short period. It is very similar to Ravage skill but its only a disable. Every unit caught recieve the amplified damage, still affects the damage and spell reduction. Upon cast, the area surrounds Phidippus will be covered with web-like effect(Brood Mother's skill) and units caught will have a green sticky net envelopes each, which are similar to the Undead's Crypt Fiend's ensnare in the ladder. Tromp la Mort means "Death Trap".

Duration is 1.5/2.2/3 seconds.
Casting Type is Self-Centered.
Casting Time is 0

Cooldown: 120
Mana Cost: 150/225/300

Other Terrain effects from Hive by Thunder Mare.

Level 2
I wish I could but I dont know hoe to make a testmap and also my WE doesnt works, so I asked around for someone who can make me. Im still studying the process of making the codes of making a testmap. Might last a month or more, so im asking someone's help.

Level 2
The reason I ask for someone to make me because I dont know anything on how to use the WE and the codes on how to code. In short I dont have any idea and experience on making one.

Status
Not open for further replies.