• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone make a Jesus Christ model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Sacrilegious! You litt...., why I oughta.... ahem...Hmmmph!

Sigh..., people are sure more 'Opened Minded' these days, and at first glance, the Thread Starter seems to be a very provoking and definately an eye opening one....

However, after some deep thoughts (and a few fist clenching, teeth grinding, and exercising my full Yoga repertoire, whilst chanting my 'AaaaaaOooommm' mantra, no less), I concluded that, the Thread Starter is more of a gimmick , an attempt to gain just a few seconds of fame/notoriety, rather than a sincere WC3 model request post. So, as a consequence, I am putting down the HAMMER!!

Now, by the Power vested in me, I, Myself, the one and only, declare, that this thread, from now on, will be Closed! And so shall it be! Forever and ever! Amen.

edit : Whoops! My bad... wrong forum... I meant site, I'm in the wrong site.... Doggone it, not again! Sigh...

ps. He.. he.., no offence to everyone, it was just a joke and for fun :) Cheers!

Level 1
Well my friends, I can honestly confirm that I am defiantely Not the Thread Starter and would not even dare to think/express/support any 'extreme' conducts (not openly anyways), especially one that might provoke or hurt another person or entity, one way or the other.

Regarding on my earlier post (mind you, that the aforementioned post was my first 'visible' one in the Hive), it was more or less what I personally felt about the matter, albeit in a more ahem... 'restrained' way (AaaaaoOoohhmmm! must ...resist, must... not...embrace... the dark..side..) LOL!

To end my post I would like to share this famous quote which was taken from a period long long time ago, in a place far far away; a very knowledge-able small, aging, green (and a cute one if I say so myself) hermit, who lived in the Dagobah swamp, once said, "Anger leads to hate, hate leads to fear, fear leads to... the knee bone, the knee bone connected to the, thigh bone, and the thigh bone connected to the, hip bo....eh!? What happened?"

Sigh...pardon me..., anyways gentlemen, the lesson learnt here? Never, ever, post a comment, while someone else (at the background) keeps on switching between the Star Wars eposide and the Quincy M. E. show!

Cherios and have a nice day.

...the foot bone connected to the.... hmmn... catchy tune....la de da.... :)

Level 5
it might not be blasphemic... maybe hes making a cinematic that shows jesus' miracles.
if so then it shows that even 2008 years later and people still think of jesus and want to have him in their umm...life?

if not then yea its probably blasphemic... but i have no religion

though i agree with mecheon

Last edited:
Level 22
ok, all of a sudden we're discussing wether or not we should make a christ model, and then dunstan pops up, start meditating, and quotes yoda. omg.

please explain what youre gonna do with the model. i.e. show His miracles, crucifiy him, make fun of him .etc.

Level 25
Jeez, you people are so concerned about it being blasphamic...

News flash: Not everyone abides by your religious laws! Now, while he probably should mention why he wants it, the chances of it being done anyway are pretty slim to nil, but that's just how the Requests Forum rolls

I'll give this thread one more chance. If it is still annoying me tomorrow, off to closed funtimes for it

Level 3
I just want to make a campaign in a life of jesus...
The story is your a man warped to the past to the future seeing the end of the world just as what's written in the book of revelations in the bible...

I'll make the Jesus Christ the strongest hero in that campaign and the one that will finish the game...
It's final skill is "Final Judgment" which will end the "Revelations Campaign", so, your final mission is actually have enough money to make Jesus Christ appear and make him level up to lvl25 (which actually is a piece of cake). The only challenge is to earn money in the final mission...

Level 3
I'm actually a "Christian Rocker" and I love Jesus Christ...
I just want to show other gamers that Jesus Christ is the most powerful even in games...
I Promise...
Jesus Christ is unbeatable in this campaign...
Why will I make Jesus Christ die in an important thing like this...
I'm just making what is written in the Bible virtually...
And after finishing this project...
I'll make the life of Jesus Christ and I'll be needing models for the apostles...
Hehe...
I love Jesus Christ...

Level 13
Well, being a christian myself, I can understand that.

My only real gripe with the request was whether this would be against the rules or not. Except in Medivh's tower, religion is usually a really touchy subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.