• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can anyone here speak Japanese? Or at least figure out a way to get these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
How the hell is that hard to figure out?

Just scroll past the pictures and download Rukia.rar. That's the most simple thing in existence

Obviously the other models aren't completed so its pretty damn obvious that he's not going to give them out because of that reason. I mean, seriously, I can't read a word of Japanese but that doesn't change the fact its pretty damn obvious that's what he's doing

Level 5
Kinda harsh....

Some people have a harder time understand, and arent as good visually. If you already got the .rar what else do u need?

Level 4
Ugh. You guys don't understand. I saw the .rar file and downloaded it, but I'm not really sure what to do with it. It's not even animated.
I wasn't asking if anyone could find a model on THIS page. If I thought that the only way to get a model is by downloading it from the page it's being displayed on, I wouldn't have about 10 models that I have right now.
All I was asking is if anyone else here wanted to try a little higher-order-thinking skills and find the actual models. Never mind people are thinking I am an incapable person who is begging for someone to find him a file.
Just lock this thread...

Last edited:
Level 25
Lugia is the only model there obviously. The others aren't released yet

Rar files are like Zip files except better. They've pretty much become outdated nowerdays so you're fairly behind in compression technology if you don't know what they are. Go download WinRar like the rest of the modern Internet

The other models? They do not exist on the Internet. They only exist on the hard drive of the person who posted that topic. There is no possible way to get them without waiting for that person to release his map or whatever he's making them for

And yes, it is insanely impolite to ask the person for the models before he releases them. So while I'd love to see some horribly translated messes, don't bother

Level 4
They don't call you the eternal grouch for nothing. I'm suddenly sensing a startling lack of respect.
Why are you being such an asshole? Apparently I'm just being unclear or something, because you keep explaining things I already know.
I didn't say that I didn't know what a .rar file is. Everyone has WinRar.
You aren't omniscient, you can't say they don't exist on the internet.
Who are you to say what is or what isn't polite? You're the one treating me like a 12 year old.

Level 11
Let us restate this in a simple friendly manner, without flaming, misunderstandings, and other epic fails.

Basically, if there's only one model on the page, it's the only one the modeller has released publicly or is willing to share. Secondly, Mecheon was stating in his way, it is quite douchebagish to ask someone for his or her models when he is A) Unwilling to share them or B) Not finished, after all he MADE the models, he isn't entitled to sharing them...
Still, this thread is harmless as far as the question, i don't see any harm in asking...But you people took this way out of proportion, sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.