• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone healp me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Talking about how to deprotect a map isn't allowed here on the hive even if he only intends to open his own map. There are other people here too who will probably look at that link and deprotect map themselves. You can also never be sure if the one asking for help is going to deprotect his or someone else's map.

yeohxin, when you get that message it means your map has been protected and cannot be opened through "legal" means. This is why you should have one unprotected and one protected map and do the work on the unprotected one.

Level 4
:( i already get this message, but my problem was cuz i closed WEU before him could save(I was saving so i closed and i got that message)

Level 13
There are different possibilities:

1. You are trying to steal the map and it's protected.
-> Forget about it because nobody will tell you how it is done!

2. It's really your map and you failed when saving.
-> Check your wc3Dir/map/test folder for an old version
-> You could try repairing with mpq archiever.

Level 9
Damaged map cannot be recovered in the editor anymore but can still be played, you can repeat doing that if you want. Like DarkAngelAzazel stated, this also includes that the loss of data needed by the editor. Like map protection, map protecting programs also do these, deleting data that is needed for the editor to load but is playable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.